The Mizuno PX921 forged irons provides WGS with yet another fantastic new golf clubs reviews on the internet. Briefly speaking, these irons are one of the best offerings ever by Mizuno. Historically, Mizuno’s most chosen model on the PGA Tour among non-contracted professionals – the JPX900 Tour and JPX919 Tour were both played to win major championships. The stunning new Mizuno JPX921 forged irons maintains its predecessor’s surprising fusion of precision with stability from off-center strikes. These irons are now even thicker behind impact for an enhanced, softer feel, with tour refined short irons for smoother turf interaction.
In short, if you have been looking for a new set of forged irons, you can expect a great return on investment as these clubs really deliver. Furthermore, they are sure to take your game to the next level. These stunning clubheads are paired perfectly with either the Nippon Pro Modus Tour 105 or 120 steel shafts and come with a Golf Pride MCC + 4 gray stock grip.
Product Name: The Mizuno JPX921 Forged Irons
Price: $1399.99 (Low Price Guarantee)
The Place to Buy: Worldwide Golf Shops Online Superstore
Component Head: The JPX921 Forged iron integrates the power of Chromoly into a full-body Forged iron for the very first time. Initially applied in Mizuno’s Hot Metal irons – Chromoly has made the cross over to a Mizuno’s forgings with staggering results. This has resulted in the fastest ball speeds Mizuno has ever produced from a fully Forged iron – a treat for both the senses and the scorecard. If you are looking for an excellent set of forged irons, this set of irons is highly recommended.
Guarantee: 90 day – 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Promotion: Free Ground Shipping. Lowest Price Guarantee
Product Rating: 4.8 out of 5.0
In short, get these great irons and start playing better golf today. Click on the text link here ⇒ Mizuno JPX921 Tour Iron Set – Worldwide Golf Shops
The Mizuno JPX921 Forged Irons – Technical Specifics
- Forged in Hiroshima Japan – Grain flow forged HD at their legendary facility for an identifiable and unsurpassed Mizuno feel.
- Faster. Forged. First – Chromoly 4120 allows a clubface up to .5mm thinner for our fastest peak and average ball speeds from a full-body Forged iron.
- Sleeker Compact Profile – A shorter blade length throughout, beveled trailing edge, and reduced offset.
- CNC Back Milled – A 6.4% wider back milled slot increases stability from off-center strikes – from a smaller clubhead.
- Stability Frame – Additional perimeter weighting with toe bias for stability from off-center strikes.
- Pearl Brush Finish – Anti-glare to minimize distractions over the ball.
The N.S. PRO MODUS Tour 105 was first brought out to tour as the N.S. PRO MODUS³ PROTO ST and was put in play immediately. The PROTO ST was in the winning bags of eight professionals since its launch and became the second most popular MODUS irons shafts on tour, just behind the N.S. PRO MODUS³ Tour 120.
- Broadens Nippon Shaft’s reputation as the lightweight shaft expert.
- Tour validated with over 25 sets in play across the global tours.
- Traditional, Smooth Bend Profile.
- Mid Spin, Mid Flight
The N.S. PRO Modus series shafts are popular with touring pros because they offer optimal performance in the three key areas:
1) High tip rigidity strengthens the trajectory. The high-rigidity design of the tip steadies impact to help minimize unwanted spin and realize a stronger trajectory.
2) Low mid-section rigidity controls shaft flex. Low rigidity in the midsection improves shaft control so players with any swing tempo can more easily control their shots.
3) Low butt rigidity enhances comfort. This rigidity improves swing tempo and contributes to a comfortable, smoother feeling upon impact.
- Provides Desired Trajectory as a result of the unique structure of a stiff tip section and softer midsection.
- Accurate Distances due to the unique raw steel material and accompanying heat treatment.
- Tight dispersion coming from the exacting tolerances of the highest quality level.
- PGA Tour tested and designed to meet the demands of the stronger player.
Golf Pride MCC Plus4 grips are a tour-proven hybrid golf grip style featuring a larger lower hand for lighter grip pressure and better control. Based on the best-selling MCC (New Decade) grip style that fuses the best of rubber (in the lower hand) and cord (in the upper hand) for the ultimate in feel and responsiveness.
Mizuno’s Stability Frame with toe bias weighting gives the longer CG distance needed for a straighter, consistent ball flight.
Feel impact for a fraction longer thanks to the thicker cavity pad – evolved from Mizuno’s study of vibration patterns.
Larger Rebound Area
A wider back milled slot increases stability from off-center strikes – from a smaller clubhead.
5% Increase In Cor Area
Chromoly 4120 allows a clubface up to 0.5mm thinner for our fastest peak and average ball speeds from a full-body Forged iron (4-7 iron).
Less extreme toe weighting
Additional perimeter weighting with toe bias for stability from off-center strikes.
The JPX921 irons pair Mizuno’s fastest ever ball speeds with a piercingly straight, ball flight, and controllable landing angles. The 3rd generation of Mizuno irons to utilize the resilience of Chromoly – the JPX921 has the most complex face geometry to date for additional energy from the clubface. The introduction of Chromoly was the breakthrough Mizuno needed to take a step up in ball speed. They learned more about the potential of Chromoly with each generation and push it further each time.
Extreme perimeter weighting with toe bias for stability from off-center strikes.
Seamless Cup Face
A re-engineered COR-TECH face is now 0.2mm thinner across the center point.
A new variable thickness sole design. Resulting in greater face flex and ball speeds
More About The JPX921 Forged Irons
Faster. Forged. First.
The JPX921 Forged iron integrates the power of Chromoly into a full-body Forged iron for the very first time.
Initially applied in Mizuno’s Hot Metal irons – Chromoly has made the cross over to a Mizuno’s forgings. It has produced the fastest ball speeds Mizuno has ever seen from a fully Forged iron. Grain Flow Forged in Hiroshima Japan. Despite all the tech, the JPX921 FORGED gets noticeably sleeker through the set and flows into precision 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel scoring irons (8-GW). The JPX 921 Forged Irons – Mizuno’s first full-body Chromoly forged iron!
GFF HD at Mizuno’s legendary facility in Hiroshima Japan.
Grain Flow Forged HD for an identifiable and unsurpassed Mizuno feel.
THE JPX 921 Irons Numbers Game
Mizuno’s JPX921 iron sets are built for results. Practical tools engineered with one intention – to improve your on-course performance. Whether you need the explosive ball speeds of Hot Metal and HM Pro, the precision of the Tour model, or the ultimate balance of the new Forged Irons with Chromoly – the JPX921 series has you fully covered.
Mizuno golf club owners are amazing. Their product loyalty is second to none! I have seen numerous cases of owners upgrading their clubs to pre-owned golf clubs from Mizuno. As for me, I would prefer to upgrade to a new set and get the latest technology on the market today.
To Get The Mizuno JPX921 Irons Today, Click On The Text Link Here ⇒ Mizuno JPX921 Tour Iron Set – Worldwide Golf Shops